- 02/07/18SignedGrand Valley State(Football)
- 01/04/18OfferWayne State(Football)
- 12/07/17CommittedGrand Valley State(Football)
- 11/30/17OfferGrand Valley State(Football)
- 11/30/17OfferSaginaw Valley State(Football)
- 10/20/17OfferSiena Heights(Football)
- 08/01/17VisitGrand Valley State(Football)
- 06/25/17VisitMorgan State(Football)
- 06/25/17OfferMorgan State(Football)
- 06/24/17VisitEast Carolina(Football)
- 06/24/17CampNorth Carolina State(Football)
- 06/23/17VisitNorth Carolina A&T(Football)
- 06/19/17VisitAustin Peay(Football)
- 06/19/17VisitTennessee State(Football)
- 06/17/17CampMichigan State(Football)
- 03/25/17VisitWestern Michigan(Football)
- 03/24/17VisitNorthern Illinois(Football)
- 11/19/16VisitMichigan State(Football)
- 10/22/16VisitBowling Green State(Football)
- Detroit King 2021 RB Justin Whyte has committed to Albion
- Taylor 2021 QB Xenico Evans is visiting North Park on 04/24/2021
- East Lansing 2022 RB Asher Gregory was offered by Northwood
- New Boston Huron 2022 WR/S Isaac Smith was offered by Siena Heights
- East Lansing 2021 OLB/S Conner Long received a preferred walk-on fr...
Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert was offered by Grand Valley and Saginaw Valley State
Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert received both his 5th and 6th offers from Grand Valley State and Saginaw Valley State on Thursday afternoon.
Gilbert is an explosive 6' 165 lbs playmaker who with who good size and length has become a pretty coveted defensive back.
- Recruiting Activity
- 12/07/2017Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert has committed to Grand Valley State
- 12/05/2017Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert was offered by Findlay
- 12/04/2017Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert sets commitment date and top 3
- 11/30/2017Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert was offered by Grand Valley and Saginaw Valley State
- 10/20/2017Southfield A&T 2018 WR/CB Matt Gilbert was offered by Siena Heights
- 08/25/2017#15 Davison outlasts #25 Southfield A&T 56-54 in Triple Overtime Thriller at Wayne State
- Player Analysis
8/23/2017: Gilbert is a quick, long, and active receiver who always finds a way to create separation from defenders. As a cornerback he remains active and has very strong ball skills to make life tough for opponents.
College interest: Gilbert's 3 offers range from D1-FBS, FCS, and D2.