- 01/30/18CommittedWayne State (Preferred Walk-On)(Football)
- 01/30/18DecommittedHocking College(Football)
- 01/26/18VisitWayne State(Football)
- 01/22/18OfferWayne State (Preferred Walk-On)(Football)
- 01/11/18OfferMayville State(Football)
- 12/11/17CommittedHocking College(Football)
- 11/13/17OfferBriar Cliff(Football)
- 10/28/17VisitSaginaw Valley State(Football)
- 10/25/17VisitIndiana Wesleyan(Football)
- 09/30/17VisitSiena Heights(Football)
- Brooklyn Columbia Central 2020 WR/CB Aiden Adams is visiting Albion...
- Durand 2020 OT/LS/DE Evan Egan is visiting Ferris State on 04/27/2019
- Manchester 2020 OLB Collin McCaffrey is visiting Albion on 04/26/2019
- Edwardsburg 2020 OG/DT Josh Priebe was offered by Kansas State
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2020 CB/WR/S/KR Kameron Arnold was offere...
Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner has committed to Wayne State (Story)
Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner flipped his commitment this past week from heading the JUCO route to Hocking College to accepting a preferred walk-on at Wayne State University.
Thorner who is 6'3 290 lbs received several other Division II and NAIA opportunities as well.
- Recruiting Activity
- 02/04/2018Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner has committed to Wayne State (Story)
- 01/24/2018Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner was offered by Tiffin and visits DII program on Friday (Story)
- 01/22/2018Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner, Hocking College commit, was offered preferred walk-on by Wayne State (Story)
- 01/21/2018Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner, Hocking College commit, was offered by Lindenwood (Story)
- 12/11/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner has committed to Hocking College, JUCO
- 11/13/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner was offered by Briar Cliff
- 10/26/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner visits DII Program on 10/28/2017
- 10/24/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner visits NAIA Program on 10/25/2017
- 10/18/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner visits NAIA Program on 10/21/2017
- 10/12/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner was offered by Culver-Stockton
- 10/05/2017Yale 2018 OT Dalton Thorner is visiting in-state DII Program on 10/7/2017