- 10/27/18VisitFerris State(Football)
- 10/06/18VisitBall State(Football)
- 09/22/18VisitBowling Green State(Football)
- OfferFerris State(Football)
- Flint 2020 OLB/S/RB Malique Forward received a roster spot from Fin...
- East Grand Rapids 2020 RB/OLB John Shelton IV was offered by Butler
- Clarkston 2020 WR Matt Miller was offered by Dayton
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 MLB James Doerer received a roster spot fr...
- Davison 2020 WR/CB/KR/PR/S Latrell Fordham has committed to Ball State
Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young is visiting Ferris State this weekend (Story)
Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young will be visiting Ferris State this upcoming weekend for an unofficial visit.
Peyton Young (6’4” – 300 OG/T) and his No. 6 AP ranked Oakridge (8-1) teammates will play the Belding Black Knights (7-2) in the opening round of the playoffs. Oakridge has made the playoffs 23 out of the last 24 years.
This year Peyton has helped lead the Eagles O-Line, as a team they are averaging 52 points a game and averaging over 320 yards rushing per contest.
- Recruiting Activity
- 01/28/2019Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young has committed to Davenport
- 10/23/2018Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young is visiting Ferris State this weekend (Story)
- 10/16/2018Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young and 2019 QB/S Koleman Wall are visiting Davenport this weekend (Story)
- 10/03/2018Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young is visiting Ball State this weekend (Story)
- 09/19/2018Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young is visiting Bowling Green State this weekend (Story)
- 09/11/2018Oakridge 2019 OT/OG Peyton Young is visiting Northwood this weekend (Story)