- 02/07/18SignedWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18OfferWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18VisitWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18CommittedWayne State(Football)
- 12/18/17OfferSaginaw Valley State(Football)
- 12/05/17OfferMichigan Tech(Football)
- 12/04/17OfferSiena Heights(Football)
- 09/23/17OfferLawrence Tech(Football)
- Midland Bullock Creek 2020 CB/WR Jaden Sasse is visiting Albion on ...
- Port Huron 2020 RB Luke van der Feyst is visiting Morehead State Un...
- Grosse Ile 2020 MLB/OG Josh Zemmin is visiting Morehead State Unive...
- Flint Carman-Ainsworth 2020 QB Dustin Fletcher was offered by Buffalo
- Dakota 2020 DE Danny Chaudhry is visiting Ferris State on 04/27/2019
Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by and committed to Wayne State (Story)
Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass committed to Wayne State University on Sunday afternoon over several other offers.
The 6'4 195 lbs Mass is a hard-nosed player who likely will develop into an OLB/DE combo.
Mass helped lead the Patriots to the Division 2 State Championship in 2017 and was impressive at each stop we saw of him from games to camps over the course of 2017.
- Recruiting Activity
- 01/14/2018Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by and committed to Wayne State (Story)
- 12/05/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Michigan Tech
- 12/04/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Siena Heights
- 11/09/2017KLAA All-Conference 2017 Gold Division
- 09/24/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Lawrence Tech