- 02/07/18SignedWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18OfferWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18VisitWayne State(Football)
- 01/14/18CommittedWayne State(Football)
- 12/18/17OfferSaginaw Valley State(Football)
- 12/05/17OfferMichigan Tech(Football)
- 12/04/17OfferSiena Heights(Football)
- 09/23/17OfferLawrence Tech(Football)
- Greenville 2020 MLB/RB Sam Plate has committed to Grand Valley State
- L'Anse Creuse 2020 S/WR Zach Backers is visiting Heidelberg on 07/1...
- Kalamazoo Central 2020 MLB/RB/TE Daquavion Blanks is visiting Trine...
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman has committed to Air Force Falcons
- Port Huron Northern 2020 RB/QB/KR/WR/S Theodis Ellis Jr. was offere...
Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by and committed to Wayne State (Story)
Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass committed to Wayne State University on Sunday afternoon over several other offers.
The 6'4 195 lbs Mass is a hard-nosed player who likely will develop into an OLB/DE combo.
Mass helped lead the Patriots to the Division 2 State Championship in 2017 and was impressive at each stop we saw of him from games to camps over the course of 2017.
- Recruiting Activity
- 01/14/2018Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by and committed to Wayne State (Story)
- 12/05/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Michigan Tech
- 12/04/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Siena Heights
- 11/09/2017KLAA All-Conference 2017 Gold Division
- 09/24/2017Livonia Franklin 2018 LB/TE Jacob Mass was offered by Lawrence Tech