- 02/21/19OfferPenn State(Football)
- 01/22/19OfferCentral Michigan(Football)
- 12/01/18OfferWestern Michigan(Football)
- 12/01/18VisitWestern Michigan(Football)
- 07/25/18CampEastern Michigan(Football)
- 06/21/18CampMichigan State(Football)
- 06/03/18CampGrand Valley State(Football)
- 03/17/18VisitPenn State(Football)
- 02/11/18VisitKent State(Football)
- 02/10/18VisitGeorgia State(Football)
- 02/03/18CampCamp Pride(Football)
- South Lyon 2020 QB Connor Fracassi is visiting Eastern Michigan on ...
- Birmingham Groves 2020 RB/WR Colby Taylor is visiting Eastern Michi...
- Davison 2020 S/RB Caleb Smith is visiting Eastern Michigan on 03/23...
- Preview: The D Zone Combine to showcase Michigan's upcoming talent
- Morley Stanwood 2020 DT/OT/OG Logan Griffes is visiting Case Wester...
Belleville Freshman, Myles Rowser discusses his first "Power 5" offer from Michigan (Story)
Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser earned his first Power 5 offer this morning from the University of Michigan.
The 5'10 160 lbs Safety already held MAC offers from, Central and Western Michigan and was a key piece to the Belleville secondary on a team that reached the 2018 Division 1 semi-finals.
Rowser's older brother is 2020 CB Andre Seldon who is committed to Michigan and one of the best 2020 prospects. Rowser had the UM staff well aware of who he was, "I’ve been going to games and took visits to build the relationship with my brother and parents," said Rowser. "They like my aggression on the field."
Having a highly regarded brother like Andre, it has only made Myles work harder, "I know he’s going to UM and I want the same opportunity," said Rowser. "I see how hard he works on and off the field so I know it’s not easy but he believes and so do I. Getting the offer let’s me know that Coach Brown (UM's defensive coordinator) does too and that’s humbling."
As for Rowser's freshman season it was obviously a huge success as he played a role on defense for a team who plays in one of the toughest conferences in the state (KLAA) and the best playoff Division (Division 1). "It was my first time playing Safety in pads," said Rowser. "I had to learn a lot quickly, but I just had to play football like I have for years and stop the ball. It didn’t matter if it was in the air or on the ground."
"I made mistakes that I learned from, Coach Crowell was hard on me but it was necessary. I needed it. It’s not like little league."
- Recruiting Activity
- 02/21/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser was offered by Penn State
- 02/18/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser is visiting Cincinnati on 02/18/2019
- 02/14/2019Belleville Freshman, Myles Rowser discusses his first "Power 5" offer from Michigan (Story)
- 02/14/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser was offered by Michigan
- 01/26/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser is visiting Kentucky on 01/26/2019
- 01/22/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser was offered by Central Michigan
- 01/19/2019Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser is visiting Michigan on 01/19/2019
- 12/01/2018Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser was offered by Western Michigan
- 11/29/2018Belleville 2022 S Myles Rowser is visiting Western Michigan on 12/01/2018
- 09/18/2018Belleville 2022 DB/ATH Myles Rowser is visiting Michigan this weekend (Story)
- 04/13/2018Top Performers from The Gaulet Camp 2018
- 03/16/2018Belleville 2022 RB/ATH Myles Rowser is visiting Big 10 program tomorrow (Story)
- 02/11/2018Belleville 2022 RB/ATH Myles Rowser is visiting two Ohio D1 programs today (Story)
- VideosPublished 04/25/2018 by Jeff Corrion