- Byron Center 2021 MLB Austin Roon has committed to Syracuse
- Romulus 2021 S/WR Christian Chambers received a roster spot from No...
- Traverse City Central 2021 RB/S/LS Austin Bills was offered by Valp...
- Petoskey 2021 RB/WR Brody Woods was offered by Valparaiso University
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis was offered by Lake Erie College
The D Zone predicts the Grand Blanc vs. Clarkston game
Grand Blanc at Clarkston: Grand Blanc will take a quick trip down I-75 to Clarkston for a huge showdown. Clarkston is 7-2 but their only losses are to West Bloomfield and Rochester Adams who are both in the top 11. Mike Fluegel has had a great career at Clarkston, so we'll be looking for him to have an incredible finish to his career. Grand Blanc is also 7-2 but was once a top 25 team before losing their week 7 and 8 games then barely beating Brighton by 1. Grand Blanc has an incredibly strong defense which should prove week 8 and 9's scores aren't a true representation.
Prediction: Clarkston 21-12