- Brighton 2020 DE/DT/OLB Andrew Zuccaro is visiting Hope on 03/29/2019
- Warren Mott 2020 RB/S Curtis Hamilton received a roster spot from A...
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman was offered by Air Force Falcons
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 S/WR Owen Bollaert received a roster spot ...
- Erie Mason 2021 QB/RB Noah Beaudrie was offered by Missouri Baptist
The D Zone predicts the Grand Blanc vs. Clarkston game
Grand Blanc at Clarkston: Grand Blanc will take a quick trip down I-75 to Clarkston for a huge showdown. Clarkston is 7-2 but their only losses are to West Bloomfield and Rochester Adams who are both in the top 11. Mike Fluegel has had a great career at Clarkston, so we'll be looking for him to have an incredible finish to his career. Grand Blanc is also 7-2 but was once a top 25 team before losing their week 7 and 8 games then barely beating Brighton by 1. Grand Blanc has an incredibly strong defense which should prove week 8 and 9's scores aren't a true representation.
Prediction: Clarkston 21-12