- Livonia Franklin 2020 OG/DT/LS Jake Swirple was offered by Madonna ...
- Belleville 2020 OT Coleon Smith was offered by Maryland
- Notre Dame Prep 2021 MLB/TE Alex Whalen is visiting Northwestern on...
- Breaking: #1 Belleville hosts #4 West Bloomfield game details (Story)
- Livonia Franklin 2020 OG/DT/LS Jake Swirple was offered by Davenport
List of 7on7 Tournament winners in June, 2019
The following list is a compilation of high school teams who have won 7on7 tournaments at a college or a 3rd party organization host from June, 2019. If the event had co-champions, we'll indicate they're co-champions. If a college had more than 1 7on7 tournament we'll indicate with a #1 or #2.
Belleville - Penn State and Toledo 7on7 #2
East Kentwood - Detroit Lions, Ford Field
Fordson - Michigan and co-Saginaw Valley State
Goodrich - Mark Ingram 7on7 tournament
Henry Ford II - co-Wayne State 7on7 #1
Livonia Franklin - co-Wayne State 7on7 #2
Mona Shores - Davenport #1
Mumford - Toledo 7on7 #1
Muskegon - Central Michigan
New Lothrop - co-Saginaw Valley State
River Rouge - Bowling Green State
Schoolcraft - Western Michigan
Walled Lake Western - co-Wayne State 7on7 #2
Waterford Kettering - co-Wayne State 7on7 #1