- Essexville Garber 2022 DE/DT/RB Alex VanSumeren was offered by Alabama
- Romeo 2021 OT/OG Weston Jones has committed to Brigham Young Univer...
- Livonia Franklin 2021 RB/WR/PR/KR Connor Hatfield received a roster...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2021 DE/TE Bryce Hall was offered by Colgate
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes was offered by Penn State
List of 7on7 Tournament winners in June, 2019
The following list is a compilation of high school teams who have won 7on7 tournaments at a college or a 3rd party organization host from June, 2019. If the event had co-champions, we'll indicate they're co-champions. If a college had more than 1 7on7 tournament we'll indicate with a #1 or #2.
Belleville - Penn State and Toledo 7on7 #2
East Kentwood - Detroit Lions, Ford Field
Fordson - Michigan and co-Saginaw Valley State
Goodrich - Mark Ingram 7on7 tournament
Henry Ford II - co-Wayne State 7on7 #1
Livonia Franklin - co-Wayne State 7on7 #2
Mona Shores - Davenport #1
Mumford - Toledo 7on7 #1
Muskegon - Central Michigan
New Lothrop - co-Saginaw Valley State
River Rouge - Bowling Green State
Schoolcraft - Western Michigan
Walled Lake Western - co-Wayne State 7on7 #2
Waterford Kettering - co-Wayne State 7on7 #1