- 06/23/15CommittedGarden City Community College(Football)
- 06/16/14DecommittedMichigan State(Football)
- 04/19/14VisitCentral Michigan(Football)
- 12/04/13VisitMichigan State(Football)
- 08/07/13CommittedMichigan State(Football)
- 08/06/13VisitMichigan State(Football)
- 04/13/13VisitNotre Dame(Football)
- 01/30/13OfferMichigan State(Football)
- 12/29/12VisitNotre Dame(Football)
- 04/11/12OfferEastern Michigan(Football)
- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central 2021 WR Jace Williams has committed t...
- Paw Paw 2022 K Jose Valverde 51-yard FG enters MHSAA record book
- Detroit Edison 2021 WR/S Rae'Jon Lavender has committed to Northwood
- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata is visiting Adrian on 10/26/2020
Ferris State / Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell is the 2018 GLIAC Football Player of the Year (Press Release)
Ferris State University junior quarterback Jayru Campbell has made the most of his first season as FSU's starting quarterback, leading the Bulldogs to their first unbeaten regular-season and conference title since 2015. A Harlon Hill Trophy candidate, Campbell leads all quarterbacks nationally in rushing yardage and is among the nation's leaders in points responsible for, passing effiency, scoring and total offense. The standout QB has completed nearly 60% of his passes for 2,368 yards while running for a team-best 1,162 yards and 19 TD's in regular-season action. Behind his play, FSU has earned a fifth-straight NCAA Division II Playoff appearance as one of the region's top two teams. Campbell has accounted for 42 touchdowns while helping FSU rank among the national leaders in total offense, rushing and scoring this season.
The 2018 Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) Football postseason awards have been announced after voting conducted by the league's coaches.
- Recruiting Activity
- 12/14/2018Ex-Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell wins the Harlon Hill Trophy (D-II's Heisman Trophy)
- 11/13/2018Ferris State / Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell is the 2018 GLIAC Football Player of the Year (Press Release)
- 09/18/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell eclipses 300+ yards & 4 TD's in week 3 rout over Northwood (Story)
- 09/08/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell scores 5 touchdowns in week 2 win (Story)
- 08/31/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell leads Ferris State to 42 first half points in rout over East Stroudsburg (Story)
- 12/19/2017Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell will play at Ferris State per Brandon Folsom
- 11/16/2013A tale of two halves, Cass Tech uses dominant 2nd half to win Regions over Dakota 32-17