- 06/23/15CommittedGarden City Community College(Football)
- 06/16/14DecommittedMichigan State(Football)
- 04/19/14VisitCentral Michigan(Football)
- 12/04/13VisitMichigan State(Football)
- 08/07/13CommittedMichigan State(Football)
- 08/06/13VisitMichigan State(Football)
- 04/13/13VisitUniversity of Notre Dame(Football)
- 01/30/13OfferMichigan State(Football)
- 12/29/12VisitUniversity of Notre Dame(Football)
- 04/11/12OfferEastern Michigan(Football)
- Fenton 2021 OG/OC Josh Thompson is visiting Akron on 02/23/2019
- Southfield A&T 2020 S/OLB/K/LS/P/RB Joe Weaver III is visiting West...
- Southfield A&T 2020 S/OLB/K/LS/P/RB Joe Weaver III is visiting Purd...
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 CB/KR Grant Hart is visiting Purdue on 02/...
- Dakota 2020 MLB Anthony Allen Jr is visiting Purdue on 02/23/2019
Ferris State / Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell is the 2018 GLIAC Football Player of the Year (Press Release)
Ferris State University junior quarterback Jayru Campbell has made the most of his first season as FSU's starting quarterback, leading the Bulldogs to their first unbeaten regular-season and conference title since 2015. A Harlon Hill Trophy candidate, Campbell leads all quarterbacks nationally in rushing yardage and is among the nation's leaders in points responsible for, passing effiency, scoring and total offense. The standout QB has completed nearly 60% of his passes for 2,368 yards while running for a team-best 1,162 yards and 19 TD's in regular-season action. Behind his play, FSU has earned a fifth-straight NCAA Division II Playoff appearance as one of the region's top two teams. Campbell has accounted for 42 touchdowns while helping FSU rank among the national leaders in total offense, rushing and scoring this season.
The 2018 Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC) Football postseason awards have been announced after voting conducted by the league's coaches.
- Recruiting Activity
- 12/14/2018Ex-Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell wins the Harlon Hill Trophy (D-II's Heisman Trophy)
- 11/13/2018Ferris State / Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell is the 2018 GLIAC Football Player of the Year (Press Release)
- 09/18/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell eclipses 300+ yards & 4 TD's in week 3 rout over Northwood (Story)
- 09/08/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell scores 5 touchdowns in week 2 win (Story)
- 08/31/2018Former Cass Tech QB Jayru Campbell leads Ferris State to 42 first half points in rout over East Stroudsburg (Story)
- 12/19/2017Cass Tech 2015 QB Jayru Campbell will play at Ferris State per Brandon Folsom
- 11/16/2013A tale of two halves, Cass Tech uses dominant 2nd half to win Regions over Dakota 32-17