- Livonia Churchill 2021 WR/CB/PR Jordan Garcia was offered by Siena ...
- Midland 2021 RB/OLB/S Drew Johnson is visiting Hope on 01/15/2021
- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp was offered by Grand Valley State
- West Bloomfield 2022 RB/CB Dillon Tatum was offered by Bowling Gree...
- West Bloomfield 2022 OLB/DE/RB/TE Michael Williams II was offered b...
Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines has committed to Towson (Story)
Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines committed to Towson University on Friday.
The 6'1 210 lbs LB has the ability to develop into something special at Towson as he has good size and very good athleticism as well.
Gaines will be a 4-year varsity player this upcoming season.
Gaines committed to Towson over two other offers.
- Recruiting Activity
- 10/23/2018Game Preview and Prospects The D Zone will be seeing at Cass Tech and Western International (Story)
- 10/15/2018Game Preview and Prospects The D Zone will be seeing at Cass Tech and Detroit King (Story)
- 10/12/2018Prospects The D Zone will be seeing at Cass Tech and Renaissance (Story + Game Preview)
- 07/14/2018Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines has committed to Towson (Story)
- 05/13/2018Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines was offered by Towson (Story)
- 05/09/2018Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines was offered by Davenport (Story)
- 05/07/2018Cass Tech 2019 OLB Marcellus Gaines was offered by Morgan State (Story)
- Player Analysis
8/23/2017 Rounding out the Top 151 is Cass Tech 2019 LB/RB Marcellus Gaines. Gaines is an explosive Linebacker and athlete who moves well from sideline to sideline, but also has the ability to be a downhill type MLB. It remains to be seen how Gaines emerges from practice to compete for playing time, but overall is no a doubt top recruit.
College interest: Light interest from a lot of schools. Schools are waiting to see more varsity film of the 6' 205 pounder who also holds a 3.7 GPA
- VideosAttached to Detroit King Crusaders at Cass Tech TechniciansPublished 10/25/2018 by Jeff Corrion