- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson is visiting Findlay on 07...
- West Bloomfield 2023 OT Amir Herring was offered by Michigan
- Godwin Heights 2021 DE/OT Ru’Quan Buckley was offered by Arkansas
- Romulus 2021 S/WR Christian Chambers is visiting Southwest Minnesot...
- Schoolcraft 2021 QB/CB Alex Thole was offered by Tiffin
The D Zone predicts the Forest Hills Central vs. Livonia Franklin game
#29 ranked Livonia Franklin will meet #37 Forest Hills Central in the semi-final. No one could have predicted these two teams would meet this week and few people outside of these two programs thought they would get to this point. Forest Hills Central has taken advantage of a soft schedule, winning their games vs. known programs
Prediction: Livonia Franklin 28-14
Explanation: Franklin's offensive balance and stiff defense are going to present Forest Hills Central with something they have not seen this year. If this game is close, Franklin has pulled out wins in all shapes and forms this year.