- Livonia Churchill 2021 WR/CB/PR Jordan Garcia was offered by Siena ...
- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp was offered by Grand Valley State
- West Bloomfield 2022 RB/CB Dillon Tatum was offered by Bowling Gree...
- West Bloomfield 2022 OLB/DE/RB/TE Michael Williams II was offered b...
- River Rouge 2021 WR/KR Tayshaun Massey was offered by Siena Heights
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Dakota & Cass Tech vs. Fordson game
District 1 - Dakota at #10 Chippewa Valley: The Big Reds and Cougars have exchanged wins the past 4 years. 2013 was the last season that one of the teams, Dakota beat the Big Reds consecutively. Chippewa Valley won their week 7 game vs. Dakota 37-7 so it will be interesting to see if Dakota has improved in the past month to the point where this will be a closer game than in the regular season.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley 28-14
District 2 - #3 Cass Tech at Fordson: Cass Tech's only losses came to the one of Ohio's top teams in Pickerington Central and King. Besides those 2 teams nobody has beaten Cass Tech since Romeo in 2015. The Technicians haven't been challenged much this year as most of their games are over by halftime. Fordson had a week 5 loss to Belleville so will be much more prepared for Cass Tech than usual.
Prediction: Cass Tech 28-10