- Waterford Mott 2024 WR/CB Donovan Isaac is visiting Saginaw Valley ...
- Waterford Mott 2024 WR/CB Donovan Isaac is visiting Northern Michig...
- Detroit King 2025 DE/TE Xavier Newsom was offered by Kent State
- Roseville 2025 S/RB/KR Desmond Straughton was offered by Kent State
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2025 OG Antonio Johnson was offered by Ke...
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Dakota & Cass Tech vs. Fordson game
District 1 - Dakota at #10 Chippewa Valley: The Big Reds and Cougars have exchanged wins the past 4 years. 2013 was the last season that one of the teams, Dakota beat the Big Reds consecutively. Chippewa Valley won their week 7 game vs. Dakota 37-7 so it will be interesting to see if Dakota has improved in the past month to the point where this will be a closer game than in the regular season.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley 28-14
District 2 - #3 Cass Tech at Fordson: Cass Tech's only losses came to the one of Ohio's top teams in Pickerington Central and King. Besides those 2 teams nobody has beaten Cass Tech since Romeo in 2015. The Technicians haven't been challenged much this year as most of their games are over by halftime. Fordson had a week 5 loss to Belleville so will be much more prepared for Cass Tech than usual.
Prediction: Cass Tech 28-10