- Oak Park 2021 RB Davion Primm was offered by Ball State
- Detroit King 2021 S Jaylen Reed was offered by Kansas
- Notre Dame Prep 2021 CB/WR/S/KR/PR Clayton Bone was offered by Penn...
- Flint Powers 2021 DT/OG Logan Murray was offered by Syracuse
- Detroit Central 2021 CB/WR/S Jus’tyz Tuggle was offered by Davenport
The D Zone predicts the Bloomfield Hills vs. West Bloomfield game
Bloomfield Hills at West Bloomfield: West Bloomfield lost on the last play of the game to #31 Bloomfield Hills in week 2. The Black Hawks caught the WB Lakers with their heads down, since then West Bloomfield has won 7 straight and has their Senior QB Bryce Veasley in playoff type form. Veasley has an ocean of playmakers to compliment him from; AJ Abbott, Taj Mustapha, Junior - Tre Mosley, and a reliable senior TE in James Faulkner. Bloomfield Hills has their own talented offense with QB John Paddock and WR Ty Slazinski who had a state record 22 catches in a game last week. DE Jack Sape will have to have his best game of his life if Bloomfield Hills shutsdown the Lakers offense.
Prediction: West Bloomfield 35-21