- Eastpointe 2022 WR Tay’Shawn Trent has committed to Michigan
- Essexville Garber 2022 DE/DT/RB Alex VanSumeren was offered by Auburn
- Port Huron 2021 TE/DE Jace Mullins has committed to Concordia
- Cass Tech 2022 OG/DT Jackson Pruitt was offered by Temple University
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore was offered by Louisville
The D Zone predicts the Bloomfield Hills vs. West Bloomfield game
Bloomfield Hills at West Bloomfield: West Bloomfield lost on the last play of the game to #31 Bloomfield Hills in week 2. The Black Hawks caught the WB Lakers with their heads down, since then West Bloomfield has won 7 straight and has their Senior QB Bryce Veasley in playoff type form. Veasley has an ocean of playmakers to compliment him from; AJ Abbott, Taj Mustapha, Junior - Tre Mosley, and a reliable senior TE in James Faulkner. Bloomfield Hills has their own talented offense with QB John Paddock and WR Ty Slazinski who had a state record 22 catches in a game last week. DE Jack Sape will have to have his best game of his life if Bloomfield Hills shutsdown the Lakers offense.
Prediction: West Bloomfield 35-21