- East Lansing 2021 OLB/TE/S Conner Long was offered by Davenport
- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata is visiting Davenport on 10/29/...
- Ecorse 2021 CB/S Darryl Cooper received a roster spot from Concordia
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2021 DE/TE Nick Williams was offered by B...
- The D Zone's Top 200 Michigan High School Week 6 Football Rankings
The D Zone predicts the Bloomfield Hills vs. West Bloomfield game
Bloomfield Hills at West Bloomfield: West Bloomfield lost on the last play of the game to #31 Bloomfield Hills in week 2. The Black Hawks caught the WB Lakers with their heads down, since then West Bloomfield has won 7 straight and has their Senior QB Bryce Veasley in playoff type form. Veasley has an ocean of playmakers to compliment him from; AJ Abbott, Taj Mustapha, Junior - Tre Mosley, and a reliable senior TE in James Faulkner. Bloomfield Hills has their own talented offense with QB John Paddock and WR Ty Slazinski who had a state record 22 catches in a game last week. DE Jack Sape will have to have his best game of his life if Bloomfield Hills shutsdown the Lakers offense.
Prediction: West Bloomfield 35-21