- Dakota 2022 CB/S Keyone Nixon received a roster spot from Mount Union
- Rockford 2022 QB Zak Ahern was offered by Ferris State
- West Bloomfield 2023 WR/S Semaj Morgan was offered by Memphis
- Belleville 2022 CB/WR Jeremiah Caldwell was offered by Alabama A&M
- Detroit King 2022 DT/OT/TE Cameron Roetherford was offered by Alaba...
The D Zone predicts the Bloomfield Hills vs. West Bloomfield game
Bloomfield Hills at West Bloomfield: West Bloomfield lost on the last play of the game to #31 Bloomfield Hills in week 2. The Black Hawks caught the WB Lakers with their heads down, since then West Bloomfield has won 7 straight and has their Senior QB Bryce Veasley in playoff type form. Veasley has an ocean of playmakers to compliment him from; AJ Abbott, Taj Mustapha, Junior - Tre Mosley, and a reliable senior TE in James Faulkner. Bloomfield Hills has their own talented offense with QB John Paddock and WR Ty Slazinski who had a state record 22 catches in a game last week. DE Jack Sape will have to have his best game of his life if Bloomfield Hills shutsdown the Lakers offense.
Prediction: West Bloomfield 35-21