- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata is visiting Adrian on 10/26/2020
- Grand Blanc 2021 WR/KR/PR/CB Jonah Meleski is visiting Saginaw Vall...
- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Hudsonville 2021 QB/WR Brennan Hayes received a roster spot from Wh...
- Fordson 2022 OT/DT Ka’Marii Landers was offered by Indiana
The D Zone predicts the Waterford Mott vs. West Bloomfield & Eisenhower vs Roch Adams game
District 1 - #8 West Bloomfield at #6 Waterford Mott: The Lakers will take a short trip to Waterford Mott in this top 10 vs. top 10 clash. The game will feature two of the best dual-threat QB's in the state in WB's Bryce Veasley and Mott's David McCullum. Both quarterbacks have an absurd amount of offensive fire-power that surrounds them. Both teams also have very strong defenses to round out their squad. Anytime time you put these caliber of opponents vs. one another it will make for an interesting game that is tough to predict.
Prediction: West Bloomfield 35-33
District 2 - #11 Rochester Adams at #4 Eisenhower (Utica High School): This western Macomb County vs. eastern Oakland County matchup will feature two of the best teams in the state. Adams was 1 point away from potentially being 10-0 as they lost to West Bloomfield 17-16 earlier this season. Eisenhower despite some injuries are deep around and have the potential to make another state finals run. The winner of this game cannot celebrate for long as Waterford Mott or West Bloomfield be another strong challenge.
Prediction: Eisenhower 21-18