- Grosse Pointe South 2020 QB Alex Shaheen has committed to Albion
- Hudsonville Unity Christian 2020 K Grant Balcer received a preferre...
- Utica 2020 DE Ian Grzadzinski has committed to Olivet
- Belleville 2021 WR Deion Burks was offered by Liberty
- Ann Arbor Pioneer 2021 WR/S Ali Fisher was offered by Liberty
The D Zone predicts the TC Central vs. West & Forest Hills Central vs. Mona Shores game
District 1 - Traverse City Central at Traverse City West (Thirbly Field): West won their week 3 meeting 29-27. We expect West to pull out the win again. Central could be warming up though as they beat a favored Midland squad on the road.
Prediction: Traverse City West 17-15
District 2 - #9 Mona Shores at Forest Hills Central: Mona Shores only loss was to Muskegon else they would be the ones hosting this game which features the only 2 remaining West Michigan teams in Division 2.
Prediction: Mona Shores 17-7