- Garden City 2021 OC/DT/LS Hunter Ohman was offered by Wayne State
- Southfield A&T 2021 OLB Kenneth Silvers was offered by Davenport
- Stoney Creek 2021 RB/KR/PR Camron Burford was offered by Lawrence Tech
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT Kevarr Ellis was offered by Siena Heights
- Grand Blanc 2021 QB Ty Brotebeck is visiting Northwood on 12/03/2020
The D Zone predicts the Rockford vs. West Ottawa & Clarkston vs. Davison game
District 1 - Rockford at #21 West Ottawa: This District Final will be a rematch from week 7 that West Ottawa won 35-30. Rockford won the previous 23 straight meetings dating back to 1995. Does West Ottawa have what it takes to have their first winning streak vs. Rockford since 1994-1993? It's tough to go against a senior heavy Rockford squad in a game such as this.
Prediction: Rockford 20-10
District 2 - #15 Clarkston at Davison: This will be a rematch from last season in which Clarkston defeated Davison 31-14. Davison's top 2 rushers will be limited as Tariq Reid missed all but 1 series last week and Lamar Hay has a hand injury. Junior QB Cannon Hall been phenomenal and LB Gabe Ellis is one of the best in the business. Davison will have their hands full after being ran all over by Lapeer last week, they'll have a much bigger problem with Clarkston's outstanding RB duo of Mike Fluegel and Josh Cantu. Clarkston will need to go up to Davison on Saturday night, so will be interesting to what role that plays.
Prediction: Clarkston 21-7