- Grosse Pointe South 2020 QB Alex Shaheen has committed to Albion
- Hudsonville Unity Christian 2020 K Grant Balcer received a preferre...
- Utica 2020 DE Ian Grzadzinski has committed to Olivet
- Belleville 2021 WR Deion Burks was offered by Liberty
- Ann Arbor Pioneer 2021 WR/S Ali Fisher was offered by Liberty
The D Zone predicts the Okemos vs. Portage Northern game
Division 2, Region 1, District 2:
#89 Okemos travels to #106 Portage Northern on Friday night. Through the regular season both teams schedule went as expected they beat the teams they were favored to beat and lost to the teams they weren't favored to win. Both came through in the first round of the playoffs with road wins, Okemos defeated previously undefeated Jackson and Northern beat their rivals Central in a grudge match. Both teams lost close games this year to a common opponent, East Lansing.
Prediction: Okemos by 3