- Cass Tech 2025 CB/S/WR Alex Graham was offered by Cincinnati
- Loyola 2023 S/CB/DE Michael Williams Jr received a roster spot from...
- Belleville 2023 S Joshua Beasley has committed to Ferris State
- East Grand Rapids 2023 TE/OT Robby Kowalewski is visiting Northwest...
- West Bloomfield 2024 MLB/OLB Kari Jackson is visiting Ohio State on...
The D Zone predicts the Muskegon vs. Zeeland West & Cedar Springs vs. DeWitt game
District 1 - Zeeland West at #2 Muskegon (Grand Haven): The game was moved to Grand Haven due to weather. Fortunately for Muskegon their athletes are better utilized on turf, this wouldn't be that close to begin.
Prediction: Muskegon 49-10
District 2 - Cedar Springs at DeWitt: Cedar Springs has impressively beaten, Lowell and East Grand Rapids this season. DeWitt will be another favored opponent to a lot of people, but not us.
Prediction: Cedar Springs 22-19