- Redford Union 2023 QB Cory Chavis received a roster spot from Westm...
- The D Zone’s Tate Myre 2022 Final Player of the Year Rankings
- Detroit Catholic Central head coach, Dan Anderson has retired
- West Bloomfield 2024 CB/WR Jamir Benjamin has committed to Stanford
- Redford Union 2023 QB Cory Chavis was offered by Virginia Universit...
The D Zone predicts the Muskegon vs. Cedar Springs game
Division 3, Region 1
#2 Muskegon is now the highest ranked team left in the state and an upset minded Cedar Springs team stands in their way this week at Grand Haven High School.
Muskegon has won 10 Regionals with their most recent being in 2017, the same year they won the Division 3 state championship.
Cedar Springs has won the Regional once in 2000.
Prediction: Muskegon by 21