- Wyandotte Roosevelt 2021 QB Jalin Pitchford was offered by Cornell
- Wyandotte Roosevelt 2021 QB Jalin Pitchford was offered by Pennsylv...
- Stoney Creek 2020 MLB Nick Potenza has committed to Wayne State
- Mt. Clemens 2020 QB/S/WR Tayshaun Peterson is visiting Army on 02/2...
- West Bloomfield 2021 RB Donovan Edwards was offered by Virginia Tech
The D Zone predicts the Mona Shores vs. Portage Northern game
Division 2, Region 1
#14 Mona Shores made quick work of Jenison last week and now will face a 9-2 Portage Northern who destroyed a higher ranked Okemos squad last week. Mona Shores was expected to cruise in their side of the bracket and it will be interesting to see if they can vs. Portage Northern.
Mona Shores has won the Regional once in 2014, the same year they reached the Division 2 state championship game.
Portage Northern is coming off of their first District Championship in school history.
Prediction: Mona Shores by 13