- Traverse City Central 2022 OT Keegan Opper received a roster spot f...
- Dexter 2022 WR/PR Braeden Fuson was offered by Lawrence Tech
- Grand Haven 2022 OG/MLB Dayne Arnett was offered by Youngstown Stat...
- Zeeland East 2022 OG/DT Andrew DeVries was offered by Lawrence Tech
- De La Salle 2022 OG Kadin Featherstone was offered by Lawrence Tech
The D Zone predicts the Mona Shores vs. Portage Northern game
Division 2, Region 1
#14 Mona Shores made quick work of Jenison last week and now will face a 9-2 Portage Northern who destroyed a higher ranked Okemos squad last week. Mona Shores was expected to cruise in their side of the bracket and it will be interesting to see if they can vs. Portage Northern.
Mona Shores has won the Regional once in 2014, the same year they reached the Division 2 state championship game.
Portage Northern is coming off of their first District Championship in school history.
Prediction: Mona Shores by 13