- University Liggett 2022 QB Carson Roose is visiting Columbia on 02/...
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 RB/OLB Marvin Cleveland has committed to Hei...
- Grand Blanc 2022 RB Ihson (elijah) Jackson-Anderson was offered by ...
- Stoney Creek 2021 OC Joey Engelhardt has committed to Hope
- Stoney Creek 2021 OG/LS Aden Smith has committed to Hope
The D Zone predicts the Mona Shores vs. Portage Northern game
Division 2, Region 1
#14 Mona Shores made quick work of Jenison last week and now will face a 9-2 Portage Northern who destroyed a higher ranked Okemos squad last week. Mona Shores was expected to cruise in their side of the bracket and it will be interesting to see if they can vs. Portage Northern.
Mona Shores has won the Regional once in 2014, the same year they reached the Division 2 state championship game.
Portage Northern is coming off of their first District Championship in school history.
Prediction: Mona Shores by 13