- Grosse Pointe South 2022 DE/TE Joey Klunder was offered by Yale
- Southeastern 2022 OT Camren May was offered by Northwood
- Novi 2022 OG/DT Tommy Phimister was offered by Lawrence Tech
- Southeastern 2022 OT Camren May was offered by Grand Valley State
- Frankenmuth 2022 QB/S/RB Cole Jankowski was offered by Lawrence Tech
The D Zone predicts the Mona Shores vs. Midland game
Division 2, Semi-Final #1 at Grand Ledge
#14 Mona Shores will meet #99 Midland for a chance to advance to Ford Field. Neither team has really been tested since Mona Shores pre-district win over Forest Hills Central.
Mona Shores will be making their 2nd appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-0 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2014.
Midland will be making their 5th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-1 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2007.
Prediction: Mona Shores by 14