- Essexville Garber 2022 DE/DT/RB Alex VanSumeren was offered by Auburn
- Cass Tech 2022 OG/DT Jackson Pruitt was offered by Temple University
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore was offered by Louisville
- Montrose 2022 OT/DE Levi Harber was offered by Eastern Michigan
- Hudsonville Unity Christian 2021 WR/CB Malekhi Obande has committed...
The D Zone predicts the Mona Shores vs. Midland game
Division 2, Semi-Final #1 at Grand Ledge
#14 Mona Shores will meet #99 Midland for a chance to advance to Ford Field. Neither team has really been tested since Mona Shores pre-district win over Forest Hills Central.
Mona Shores will be making their 2nd appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-0 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2014.
Midland will be making their 5th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-1 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2007.
Prediction: Mona Shores by 14