- BREAKING: MHSAA Announces Format Changes for 2020 Football Playoffs
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson was offered by Siena Heights
- West Bloomfield 2021 QB/S D. Alex Short received a roster spot from...
- Schoolcraft 2021 TE/WR Harmon DeVries received a roster spot from W...
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis received a roster spot from Co...
The D Zone predicts the Mendon vs Muskegon Cat Central & Climax-Scotts vs. Pittsford game
District 1 - Muskegon Catholic Central at Mendon: This was always a game MCC dreaded to play as in the past these two split their meetings. The last time Mendon was a contender was 2014 when their current seniors were Freshman. MCC has won the previous four Division 8 titles.
Prediction: Muskegon Catholic Central 31-14
District 2 - Climax-Scotts at Pittsford: Pittsford beat Climax-Scotts in week 8, but we find it tough to believe they'll beat Climax-Scotts twice, especially after C-S put up 84 points last week.
Prediction: Climax-Scotts 28-22