- BREAKING: MHSAA Announces Format Changes for 2020 Football Playoffs
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson was offered by Siena Heights
- West Bloomfield 2021 QB/S D. Alex Short received a roster spot from...
- Schoolcraft 2021 TE/WR Harmon DeVries received a roster spot from W...
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis received a roster spot from Co...
The D Zone predicts the Lapeer vs. Oxford game
Region 2, District 1:
It doesn't get any more evenly matched than this as #19 Oxford travels to #20 Lapeer on Friday night. Both teams love to run the ball to open up the pass and have big, strong, and physical players on defense who will be key in this game. The opportunity to likely play the defending D1 state champions - Clarkston will be the next step of the winner of this game. These two neighboring school districts and will be playing for the first time head-to-head.
Prediction: Oxford by 2