- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson was offered by Saginaw Va...
- Godwin Heights 2021 DE/OT Ru’Quan Buckley was offered by Texas Chri...
- Avondale 2021 RB David Holloman was offered by Washington State
- Warren Mott 2021 DE/OT Tyson Watson was offered by Michigan State
- Detroit King 2021 OT/DE Brandon Honorable was offered by Minnesota
The D Zone predicts the Escanaba vs. Grand Rapids Catholic Central game
State-ranked #18 Grand Rapids Catholic Central keeps chugging along as they beat Belding 42-3 last week behind another great performance from the state's now leading rusher, Nolan Fugate who rushed for just under 300 yards and 4 touchdowns. The Escanaba offense has heated up a few degrees these past 3 weeks as they'll look to continue their success vs. the defending D4 champions.
Prediction: Grand Rapids Catholic Central 35-14
Explanation: GRCC is a strong team all-around, but it's clear they're rallying around Nolan Fugate, particularly in the Districts. Having a dangerous weapon only frees up the offense to be more balanced.