- Ann Arbor Pioneer 2021 WR/S Ali Fisher has committed to Buffalo
- Flint Powers 2020 DE/WR Nevaeh Sanders has committed to Youngstown ...
- West Bloomfield 2021 CB/WR Maxwell Hairston was offered by Washingt...
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson is visiting Findlay on 07...
- West Bloomfield 2023 OT Amir Herring was offered by Michigan
The D Zone predicts the Escanaba vs. Grand Rapids Catholic Central game
State-ranked #18 Grand Rapids Catholic Central keeps chugging along as they beat Belding 42-3 last week behind another great performance from the state's now leading rusher, Nolan Fugate who rushed for just under 300 yards and 4 touchdowns. The Escanaba offense has heated up a few degrees these past 3 weeks as they'll look to continue their success vs. the defending D4 champions.
Prediction: Grand Rapids Catholic Central 35-14
Explanation: GRCC is a strong team all-around, but it's clear they're rallying around Nolan Fugate, particularly in the Districts. Having a dangerous weapon only frees up the offense to be more balanced.