- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Blanc 2022 RB Ihson (elijah) Jackson-Anderson was offered by ...
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore was offered by Oregon
- Cass Tech 2022 DT/OG Jackson Pruitt was offered by Western Michigan
- Birmingham Groves 2022 WR/CB Jaden Mangham was offered by Virginia ...
The D Zone predicts the Edwardsburg vs. Lansing Sexton & Cranbrook vs. River Rouge game
Lansing Sexton will travel to Edwardsburg on Saturday afternoon in what should be an incredible Regional Final. Edwardsburg and their high octane offense avenged a regular season loss to Three Rivers while Lansing Sexton knocked out Plainwell who is in the same conference as Edwardsburg. The Eddies beat Plainwell, but that means little for this game as Sexton and Edwardsburg have very talented squads. Look for a crazy back and forth game and some unordinary things to happen.
Prediction: Lansing Sexton 27-25
Cranbrook used some timely plays to beat Mumford 7-0 last week. Before their future
Prediction: River Rouge 34-21