- Ithaca 2021 WR/RB/OLB Zach Poff received a roster spot from DePauw
- Hudsonville 2021 QB/WR Brennan Hayes is visiting Northwood on 08/05...
- Caledonia 2021 RB/DE/KR Carson VanderHoff is visiting Michigan Tech...
- Detroit Catholic Central 2021 WR/CB/S Sam Dersa received a roster s...
- Livonia Stevenson 2021 RB Caden Woodall was offered by Pennsylvania
The D Zone predicts the Edwardsburg vs. Lansing Sexton & Cranbrook vs. River Rouge game
Lansing Sexton will travel to Edwardsburg on Saturday afternoon in what should be an incredible Regional Final. Edwardsburg and their high octane offense avenged a regular season loss to Three Rivers while Lansing Sexton knocked out Plainwell who is in the same conference as Edwardsburg. The Eddies beat Plainwell, but that means little for this game as Sexton and Edwardsburg have very talented squads. Look for a crazy back and forth game and some unordinary things to happen.
Prediction: Lansing Sexton 27-25
Cranbrook used some timely plays to beat Mumford 7-0 last week. Before their future
Prediction: River Rouge 34-21