- Essexville Garber 2022 DE/DT/RB Alex VanSumeren was offered by Alabama
- Romeo 2021 OT/OG Weston Jones has committed to Brigham Young Univer...
- Livonia Franklin 2021 RB/WR/PR/KR Connor Hatfield received a roster...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2021 DE/TE Bryce Hall was offered by Colgate
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes was offered by Penn State
The D Zone predicts the Edwardsburg vs. Lansing Sexton & Cranbrook vs. River Rouge game
Lansing Sexton will travel to Edwardsburg on Saturday afternoon in what should be an incredible Regional Final. Edwardsburg and their high octane offense avenged a regular season loss to Three Rivers while Lansing Sexton knocked out Plainwell who is in the same conference as Edwardsburg. The Eddies beat Plainwell, but that means little for this game as Sexton and Edwardsburg have very talented squads. Look for a crazy back and forth game and some unordinary things to happen.
Prediction: Lansing Sexton 27-25
Cranbrook used some timely plays to beat Mumford 7-0 last week. Before their future
Prediction: River Rouge 34-21