- Clarkston 2021 TE/DE Blake Kosin was offered by Holy Cross
- Southfield A&T 2021 DT/DE Abdul Jabbaar was offered by Alabama A&M
- Marshall 2021 WR/RB/S/KR Ezra McAllister was offered by Vanderbilt
- Portage Northern 2021 RB Anthony Tyus III was offered by Air Force ...
- Country Day 2021 OT/DE Caleb Tiernan has committed to Northwestern
The D Zone predicts the Edwardsburg vs. Grand Rapids Catholic Central game
Division 4, Semi-Final #1 at Vicksburg
The rematch of last years Division 4 state championship game is happening earlier than expected as #25 Grand Rapids Catholic Central meets #41 Edwardsburg. GRCC holds a 2-0 record vs. the Eddies including last years state championship game and 2010 semi-final game.
Grand Rapids Catholic Central will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 4-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 4 state championship.
Edwardsburg will be making their 5th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017.
Prediction: GRCC by 3