- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp received a roster spot from Trine
- Traverse City Central 2021 RB/S/LS Austin Bills is visiting Michiga...
- Traverse City St. Francis 2021 OT/OG Corbin Domres is visiting Mich...
- Clarkston 2023 OC/DT Cole Dellinger was offered by LSU
- Clarkston 2021 OC/DT Owen Foster received a roster spot from Alma
The D Zone predicts the Edwardsburg vs. Grand Rapids Catholic Central game
Division 4, Semi-Final #1 at Vicksburg
The rematch of last years Division 4 state championship game is happening earlier than expected as #25 Grand Rapids Catholic Central meets #41 Edwardsburg. GRCC holds a 2-0 record vs. the Eddies including last years state championship game and 2010 semi-final game.
Grand Rapids Catholic Central will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 4-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 4 state championship.
Edwardsburg will be making their 5th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017.
Prediction: GRCC by 3