- Oak Park 2021 OLB Marlon Dawson Jr is visiting Miami on 01/19/2020
- Zach Line announced as Oxford's next Head Coach
- West Bloomfield 2020 RB/LS Sam Hughes received a roster spot from T...
- Belleville 2020 TE/WR/MLB Christopher Zaharie was offered by Northwood
- Belleville 2020 TE/WR/MLB Christopher Zaharie is visiting Northwood...
The D Zone predicts the Divine Child vs. Thurston & Gibraltar Carlson vs. Riverview game
District 1 - Redford Thurston at Divine Child: Theo Day loses one of his top targets in Quinn Blair for the season, but the Falcons are too deep and strong in trenches to lose this game.
Prediction: Divine Child 24-13
Division 2 - Riverview at Gibraltar Carlson: This Downriver-area game should be a huge draw to local fans who are looking to see the top 2 teams in the area. Both have played insanely great this year and this should be a very tight game.
Prediction: Gibraltar Carlson 23-21