- Flint 2020 RB/OLB Kenonate Hilbert received a roster spot from Finl...
- Southfield A&T 2021 DE/OT Caleb Banks was offered by Florida Atlantic
- Flint 2020 OLB/S/RB Malique Forward received a roster spot from Fin...
- East Grand Rapids 2020 RB/OLB John Shelton IV was offered by Butler
- Clarkston 2020 WR Matt Miller was offered by Dayton
The D Zone predicts the Divine Child vs. Riverview & FH Harrison vs. Linden game
Divine Child and Riverview each won comfortably last week, as they prepare for a key Regional game in Division 3. Divine Child was expected to win comfortably over Redford Thurston and they did.
Prediction: Divine Child 27-17
Farmington Hills Harrison will travel to Linden for a nice and interesting Regional final. Both teams in recent weeks have been playing great football. Both teams have a handful of studs to keep this close. Harrison is a bit more experienced in these situations and through their regular season schedule is prepared for anything Linden will throw their way.
Prediction: Farmington Hills Harrison 18-9