- Oak Park 2021 OLB Marlon Dawson Jr is visiting Miami on 01/19/2020
- Zach Line announced as Oxford's next Head Coach
- West Bloomfield 2020 RB/LS Sam Hughes received a roster spot from T...
- Belleville 2020 TE/WR/MLB Christopher Zaharie was offered by Northwood
- Belleville 2020 TE/WR/MLB Christopher Zaharie is visiting Northwood...
The D Zone predicts the Divine Child vs. Riverview & FH Harrison vs. Linden game
Divine Child and Riverview each won comfortably last week, as they prepare for a key Regional game in Division 3. Divine Child was expected to win comfortably over Redford Thurston and they did.
Prediction: Divine Child 27-17
Farmington Hills Harrison will travel to Linden for a nice and interesting Regional final. Both teams in recent weeks have been playing great football. Both teams have a handful of studs to keep this close. Harrison is a bit more experienced in these situations and through their regular season schedule is prepared for anything Linden will throw their way.
Prediction: Farmington Hills Harrison 18-9