- Notre Dame Prep 2020 OT/DE Nalin Fox was offered by Central Michigan
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman was offered by Cornell
- Allendale 2020 RB/QB/WR/KR/PR/OLB/S Owen Burk was offered by Air Fo...
- Grand Blanc 2020 LS Camden Witucki received a roster spot from Kala...
- Grand Rapids Northview 2020 WR Kaden Boucher received a roster spot...
The D Zone predicts the DeWitt vs. Muskegon & East Lansing vs. Harper Creek game
Muskegon cruised past Zeeland West and will now meet DeWitt at Grand Haven High School on Saturday. DeWitt could have been on upset alert vs. Cedar Springs, but they instead responded by winning comfortably. DeWitt last year took Saint Mary's to the end, but a win is a win and a loss is a loss. DeWitt will struggle to be ahead of Muskegon on Saturday.
Prediction: Muskegon 56-35
Harper Creek continues to dominate with an 11-0 record after beating Stevensville Lakeshore last week. The Beavers are traditionally a strong program and appear on their way to another strong finish. East Lansing took out Haslett, but not convincingly so it will be tough if East Lansing remains flat to beat Harper Creek.
Prediction: Harper Creek 24-3