- Okemos 2022 DE/OT Emeka Okwereogu was offered by Graceland
- De La Salle 2022 CB/S Dionte’ Dandridge was offered by Graceland
- The D Zone's Top 100 Michigan High School Week 9 Football Rankings
- Northville 2022 WR/TE Kai Saunders was offered by Lawrence Tech
- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky received a pref...
The D Zone predicts the Detroit King vs. DeWitt game
Division 3, Semi-Final #2 at Brighton
#17 DeWitt figured to be the wildcard team once it was known that King would be in Division 3. This as expected would be one of the decisive D3 games ahead of the state championship game. Besides for #33 East Lansing, the #17 ranked DeWitt Panthers have had no challenges this year. #5 King rebounded nicely after losing to Cass Tech in week 9 by beating #16 River Rouge in the first round of the playoffs and have won comfortably since.
DeWitt will be making their 12th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-6 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2013.
Detroit King will be making their 10th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-4 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017.
Prediction: Detroit King by 6.