- Lake Orion 2020 RB Kobe Manzo was offered by Butler
- Grand Rapids Northview 2020 RB/CB Jakaurie Kirkland has committed t...
- Lake Orion 2020 QB Blaze Lauer was offered by Davidson
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2020 RB Garnett Davis III has committed t...
- South Christian 2020 QB Chase Bradman has committed to Indiana Wesl...
The D Zone predicts the Detroit King vs. DeWitt game
Division 3, Semi-Final #2 at Brighton
#17 DeWitt figured to be the wildcard team once it was known that King would be in Division 3. This as expected would be one of the decisive D3 games ahead of the state championship game. Besides for #33 East Lansing, the #17 ranked DeWitt Panthers have had no challenges this year. #5 King rebounded nicely after losing to Cass Tech in week 9 by beating #16 River Rouge in the first round of the playoffs and have won comfortably since.
DeWitt will be making their 12th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-6 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2013.
Detroit King will be making their 10th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-4 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017.
Prediction: Detroit King by 6.