- Allendale 2020 RB/QB/WR/KR/PR/OLB/S Owen Burk has committed to Air ...
- Greenville 2020 MLB/RB Sam Plate has committed to Grand Valley State
- Wyandotte Roosevelt 2020 WR/S Hayden Loya was offered by Butler
- Port Huron Northern 2020 MLB Austin Eagle was offered by Arizona Ch...
- Chelsea 2020 WR/CB/KR Vinny Yado was offered by Trinity International
The D Zone predicts the Detroit King vs. DeWitt game
Division 3, Semi-Final #2 at Brighton
#17 DeWitt figured to be the wildcard team once it was known that King would be in Division 3. This as expected would be one of the decisive D3 games ahead of the state championship game. Besides for #33 East Lansing, the #17 ranked DeWitt Panthers have had no challenges this year. #5 King rebounded nicely after losing to Cass Tech in week 9 by beating #16 River Rouge in the first round of the playoffs and have won comfortably since.
DeWitt will be making their 12th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-6 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2013.
Detroit King will be making their 10th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 5-4 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017.
Prediction: Detroit King by 6.