- BREAKING: MHSAA Announces Format Changes for 2020 Football Playoffs
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson was offered by Siena Heights
- West Bloomfield 2021 QB/S D. Alex Short received a roster spot from...
- Schoolcraft 2021 TE/WR Harmon DeVries received a roster spot from W...
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis received a roster spot from Co...
The D Zone predicts the Detroit King vs. De La Salle game
Like Division 1, the two best teams remaining will be meeting in the semi-final. This 1 pm game at Hazel Park has all the makings of a great game as the #1 ranked Detroit King Crusaders will meet #12 De La Salle with a chance to play at Ford Field the following Friday. King
Prediction: King 16-13
Explanation: Both teams are playing their best and know this is the week with 100% focus and taking it play by play if they are to win this huge semi-final game.