- Grand Rapids Christian 2022 OG/DT Ahmon Parks was offered by Madonn...
- De La Salle 2022 WR/TE Alton Mccullum was offered by Valparaiso Uni...
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore earns The D Zone Player of the Yea...
- Divine Child 2023 OG/OC/OT/DT Dylan Senda was offered by Missouri
- Ravenna 2022 WR/S Thomas McCullough has committed to Dordt
The D Zone predicts the Detroit King vs. De La Salle game
Like Division 1, the two best teams remaining will be meeting in the semi-final. This 1 pm game at Hazel Park has all the makings of a great game as the #1 ranked Detroit King Crusaders will meet #12 De La Salle with a chance to play at Ford Field the following Friday. King
Prediction: King 16-13
Explanation: Both teams are playing their best and know this is the week with 100% focus and taking it play by play if they are to win this huge semi-final game.