- Forest Hills Eastern 2022 TE/OLB Caden Vanden Berge was offered by ...
- Traverse City Central 2022 OT Keegan Opper received a roster spot f...
- Dexter 2022 WR/PR Braeden Fuson was offered by Lawrence Tech
- Grand Haven 2022 OG/MLB Dayne Arnett was offered by Youngstown Stat...
- Zeeland East 2022 OG/DT Andrew DeVries was offered by Lawrence Tech
The D Zone predicts the Detroit Catholic Central vs. West Bloomfield game
Region 3, District 1:
In what is a constant theme, this evenly matched game will feature #7 ranked, West Bloomfield hosting #13 ranked Catholic Central. Surprisingly it will be the first meeting between these two schools who are just under 16 miles apart. The Lakers who were the Division 1 runner-ups last year will have to go through a gauntlet again to get to Ford Field and Catholic Central rarely losses this early in the post-season, they can run and pass the ball really well.
Prediction: West Bloomfield by 6