- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central 2021 WR Jace Williams has committed t...
- DeWitt 2022 WR/S Tommy McIntosh was offered by Kent State
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2021 DE/TE Nick Williams received a prefe...
- Paw Paw 2022 K Jose Valverde 51-yard FG enters MHSAA record book
The D Zone predicts the Detroit Catholic Central vs. West Bloomfield game
Region 3, District 1:
In what is a constant theme, this evenly matched game will feature #7 ranked, West Bloomfield hosting #13 ranked Catholic Central. Surprisingly it will be the first meeting between these two schools who are just under 16 miles apart. The Lakers who were the Division 1 runner-ups last year will have to go through a gauntlet again to get to Ford Field and Catholic Central rarely losses this early in the post-season, they can run and pass the ball really well.
Prediction: West Bloomfield by 6