- Romeo 2021 OT/OG Weston Jones has committed to Brigham Young Univer...
- Livonia Franklin 2021 RB/WR/PR/KR Connor Hatfield received a roster...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2021 DE/TE Bryce Hall was offered by Colgate
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes was offered by Penn State
- Marshall 2021 WR/RB/S/KR Ezra McAllister has committed to Vanderbilt
The D Zone predicts the Climax-Scotts vs. Mendon & Everest vs. Ottawa Lake Whiteford game
Mendon is entering this week with a monumental win over Muskegon Catholic Central and has the attention of everyone now. Climax-Scotts had a tough 1 point win over Pittsford so will need to go back to what they were doing when they scored 84 points in the first round.
Prediction: Mendon 34-11
The 2016 runner-ups Whiteford needed a tough District Championship win over their rivals, Petersburg Summerfield to advance this week. Whiteford shouldn't have a whole lot to worry about with a pretty good team in Everest who shutout Oakland Christian last week.
Prediction: Whiteford 48-21