- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
- Goodrich 2020 K/P Riley Moore is visiting Cornell on 03/26/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. West Ottawa game
#15 Clarkston didn't pass once in their win over Davison on Saturday night as Josh Cantu ran wild with 250+ yards and 4 touchdowns. Clarkston will be happy to be back on turf and with a 1pm game at #21 West Ottawa - unless it's snowing, Clarkston has seen it all. #21 West Ottawa did the unthinkable as this team of destiny defeated Rockford twice this year which hasn't happened in over 20 years. Xavier Wade is the best receiver in Division 1 that no one knows about. Fortunately for the
Prediction: Clarkston 23-18