- Clarkston 2019 WR/OLB Max Nicklin was offered by Findlay
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes is visiting Michigan on 01...
- Muskegon 2019 OG Marquis Cooper is visiting Saginaw Valley State on...
- Monroe 2019 OLB/MLB/RB/WR Hayes Brooks is visiting Ferris State on ...
- Lake Orion 2020 OLB/LS/RB Isaac Kinne is visiting Miami on 01/20/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. West Ottawa game
#15 Clarkston didn't pass once in their win over Davison on Saturday night as Josh Cantu ran wild with 250+ yards and 4 touchdowns. Clarkston will be happy to be back on turf and with a 1pm game at #21 West Ottawa - unless it's snowing, Clarkston has seen it all. #21 West Ottawa did the unthinkable as this team of destiny defeated Rockford twice this year which hasn't happened in over 20 years. Xavier Wade is the best receiver in Division 1 that no one knows about. Fortunately for the
Prediction: Clarkston 23-18