- Clarkston 2019 WR/OLB Max Nicklin was offered by Findlay
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes is visiting Michigan on 01...
- Muskegon 2019 OG Marquis Cooper is visiting Saginaw Valley State on...
- Monroe 2019 OLB/MLB/RB/WR Hayes Brooks is visiting Ferris State on ...
- Lake Orion 2020 OLB/LS/RB Isaac Kinne is visiting Miami on 01/20/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. West Ottawa & Canton vs. Catholic Central game
#15 Clarkston didn't pass once in their win over Davison on Saturday night as Josh Cantu ran wild with 250+ yards and 4 touchdowns. Clarkston will be happy to be back on turf and with a 1pm game at #21 West Ottawa - unless it's snowing, Clarkston has seen it all. #21 West Ottawa did the unthinkable as this team of destiny defeated Rockford twice this year which hasn't happened in over 20 years. Xavier Wade is the best receiver in Division 1 that no one knows about. Fortunately for the
Prediction: Clarkston 23-18
#17 Canton will host #19 Catholic Central in a battle of heavyweights. Canton is fresh off winning the toughest district in the state as they beat state-ranked teams, Saline and Belleville. Since what appears to be a fluke blowout loss in week 1, Canton has responded by winning 10 straight and is currently playing their best. Like in the years past a strong Canton team runs into Catholic Central who has beaten Canton in all 5 of their meetings. Both teams are going to run the ball straight at the other and blend in their play-action passes, so it really could come down to which team has the ball last. Canton has had a tough path getting to Round 3 so we don't see them stopping now.
Prediction: Canton 27-21