- Brighton 2020 DE/DT/OLB Andrew Zuccaro is visiting Hope on 03/29/2019
- Warren Mott 2020 RB/S Curtis Hamilton received a roster spot from A...
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman was offered by Air Force Falcons
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 S/WR Owen Bollaert received a roster spot ...
- Erie Mason 2021 QB/RB Noah Beaudrie was offered by Missouri Baptist
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Saline game
Division 1, Semi-Final #1 at Okemos
#10 Clarkston and #9 Saline prepare for their toughest post-season test this week in what is an evenly matched game. The Wolves of Clarkston are the defending Division 1 state champions and following a gauntlet OAA Red schedule, they're ready to get back to Ford Field. #9 Saline has lost only to #3 Chippewa Valley this year, they've since won 11 straight and avenged last years loss to Rockford this past week.
Clarkston will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 1 State Championship.
This will be Saline's 2nd appearance in the semi-final, in 2014 they lost to Clarkston in the Division 1 state championship game.
Prediction: Saline by 3