- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
- Goodrich 2020 K/P Riley Moore is visiting Cornell on 03/26/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Saline game
Division 1, Semi-Final #1 at Okemos
#10 Clarkston and #9 Saline prepare for their toughest post-season test this week in what is an evenly matched game. The Wolves of Clarkston are the defending Division 1 state champions and following a gauntlet OAA Red schedule, they're ready to get back to Ford Field. #9 Saline has lost only to #3 Chippewa Valley this year, they've since won 11 straight and avenged last years loss to Rockford this past week.
Clarkston will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 1 State Championship.
This will be Saline's 2nd appearance in the semi-final, in 2014 they lost to Clarkston in the Division 1 state championship game.
Prediction: Saline by 3