- Montague 2021 QB/S Drew Collins received a roster spot from Wheaton
- Muskegon 2021 S/WR Tyreese Oakes was offered by Fordham
- Brother Rice 2021 DT/OG Matt Andoni was offered by Valparaiso Unive...
- Forest Hills Northern 2021 QB/WR Trinidad Chambliss was offered by ...
- Grandville 2021 RB/CB/KR/PR Marcel Love Jr received a roster spot f...
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Saline game
Division 1, Semi-Final #1 at Okemos
#10 Clarkston and #9 Saline prepare for their toughest post-season test this week in what is an evenly matched game. The Wolves of Clarkston are the defending Division 1 state champions and following a gauntlet OAA Red schedule, they're ready to get back to Ford Field. #9 Saline has lost only to #3 Chippewa Valley this year, they've since won 11 straight and avenged last years loss to Rockford this past week.
Clarkston will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 1 State Championship.
This will be Saline's 2nd appearance in the semi-final, in 2014 they lost to Clarkston in the Division 1 state championship game.
Prediction: Saline by 3