- Ecorse 2021 CB/WR Darryl Cooper was offered by Culver-Stockton
- Notre Dame Prep 2021 CB/WR/S/KR/PR Clayton Bone was offered by West...
- Eisenhower 2020 WR/KR/PR/S Steven Nadolski has committed to Alma
- Ithaca 2021 QB/S Brady Hessbrook received a roster spot from Trine
- Eastpointe 2021 WR/CB/KR/PR Kumauri Bennett was offered by Southwes...
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Saline game
Division 1, Semi-Final #1 at Okemos
#10 Clarkston and #9 Saline prepare for their toughest post-season test this week in what is an evenly matched game. The Wolves of Clarkston are the defending Division 1 state champions and following a gauntlet OAA Red schedule, they're ready to get back to Ford Field. #9 Saline has lost only to #3 Chippewa Valley this year, they've since won 11 straight and avenged last years loss to Rockford this past week.
Clarkston will be making their 7th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 3-3 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2017 as they won the Division 1 State Championship.
This will be Saline's 2nd appearance in the semi-final, in 2014 they lost to Clarkston in the Division 1 state championship game.
Prediction: Saline by 3