- Detroit Catholic Central 2020 OLB/S/WR Easton St Clair is visiting ...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OT Nathan Frankel was offered by Culver-St...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OT Nathan Frankel received a roster spot f...
- Grand Haven 2020 OLB/RB Austin Broemer is visiting Hope on 07/17/2019
- Frankenmuth 2020 OT Jon Stone was offered by Valparaiso University
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8