- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
- Goodrich 2020 K/P Riley Moore is visiting Cornell on 03/26/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8