- Warren Mott 2020 RB/S Curtis Hamilton received a roster spot from A...
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman was offered by Air Force Falcons
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 S/WR Owen Bollaert received a roster spot ...
- Erie Mason 2021 QB/RB Noah Beaudrie was offered by Missouri Baptist
- Lumen Christi 2020 OT/DT Keegan Smith is visiting Ball State on 05/...
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8