- Byron Center 2021 MLB Austin Roon has committed to Syracuse
- Romulus 2021 S/WR Christian Chambers received a roster spot from No...
- Traverse City Central 2021 RB/S/LS Austin Bills was offered by Valp...
- Petoskey 2021 RB/WR Brody Woods was offered by Valparaiso University
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis was offered by Lake Erie College
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8