- Clarkston 2019 WR/OLB Max Nicklin was offered by Findlay
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes is visiting Michigan on 01...
- Muskegon 2019 OG Marquis Cooper is visiting Saginaw Valley State on...
- Monroe 2019 OLB/MLB/RB/WR Hayes Brooks is visiting Ferris State on ...
- Lake Orion 2020 OLB/LS/RB Isaac Kinne is visiting Miami on 01/20/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8