- Rochester 2021 OT/DT/DE/TE Noah Howes has committed to Michigan
- Divine Child 2022 WR/CB Lorenzo Vitti has committed to Navy
- Chandler Park Academy 2021 WR 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐥 has committed to Grac...
- Traverse City Central 2022 OT Keegan Opper is visiting Hope on 04/2...
- Clintondale 2021 OC Kendall Cargill has committed to Bluffton
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Lapeer game
Division 1, Region 2
#10 Clarkston travels to #20 Lapeer for a Friday night showdown. The Wolves are the defending State Champions in Division 1 and will see a familiar face this week. Clarkston has played vs. Lapeer in week 1 in 2017 and 2016. Clarkston is 4-0 and has outscored Lapeer 138 to 55 in their 4 meetings since 2014. Lapeer is 11-0 and is looking to continue their best season in school history.
Clarkston has won 5 Regionals with their most recent being last year.
Lapeer is coming off of their first District Championship in school history, which opened in 2014.
Prediction: Clarkston by 8