- Brother Rice 2023 TE/WR Henry Garrity was offered by Illinois State
- De La Salle 2023 QB Brady Drogosh is visiting Northwestern on 01/29...
- Harper Woods 2024 S/OLB Jacob Oden is visiting Toledo on 01/28/2022
- Chippewa Valley 2024 RB/WR Shamar Heard was offered by Toledo
- Chippewa Valley 2024 WR/CB Rayshaun Hester was offered by Toledo
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game
Neither team, #15 Clarkston or #19 Detroit Catholic Central was challenged in their district. The same couldn't be said for their Regional as Clarkston was on the road to #21 West Ottawa and erased a 22-6 deficit late in the second half to come back and win 29-22. Catholic Central faced off vs. a slightly favored #17 Canton and exchanged touchdowns and points with the Chiefs until Canton decided to go for a 2 point conversion instead of tying the game with a potential made PAT.
Prediction: Clarkston 17-14
Explanation: The Wolves and Shamrocks are great teams and Clarkston is slightly favored after doing just about everything in the first 3 rounds to get to this point.