- Brighton 2020 Jack Cataldo received a roster spot from Alma
- Warren Mott 2021 DE/OT Tyson Watson was offered by Youngstown State...
- Birch Run 2020 OT/OG/DE AJ Polley is visiting Saginaw Valley State ...
- Romeo 2020 OG/OC Neil Shaw III received a roster spot from Alma
- Morley Stanwood 2020 DT/OT/OG Logan Griffes received a roster spot ...
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game
Neither team, #15 Clarkston or #19 Detroit Catholic Central was challenged in their district. The same couldn't be said for their Regional as Clarkston was on the road to #21 West Ottawa and erased a 22-6 deficit late in the second half to come back and win 29-22. Catholic Central faced off vs. a slightly favored #17 Canton and exchanged touchdowns and points with the Chiefs until Canton decided to go for a 2 point conversion instead of tying the game with a potential made PAT.
Prediction: Clarkston 17-14
Explanation: The Wolves and Shamrocks are great teams and Clarkston is slightly favored after doing just about everything in the first 3 rounds to get to this point.