- Avondale 2021 RB David Holloman had the longest Broad Jump at The D...
- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game
Neither team, #15 Clarkston or #19 Detroit Catholic Central was challenged in their district. The same couldn't be said for their Regional as Clarkston was on the road to #21 West Ottawa and erased a 22-6 deficit late in the second half to come back and win 29-22. Catholic Central faced off vs. a slightly favored #17 Canton and exchanged touchdowns and points with the Chiefs until Canton decided to go for a 2 point conversion instead of tying the game with a potential made PAT.
Prediction: Clarkston 17-14
Explanation: The Wolves and Shamrocks are great teams and Clarkston is slightly favored after doing just about everything in the first 3 rounds to get to this point.