- Byron Center 2021 MLB Austin Roon has committed to Syracuse
- Romulus 2021 S/WR Christian Chambers received a roster spot from No...
- Traverse City Central 2021 RB/S/LS Austin Bills was offered by Valp...
- Petoskey 2021 RB/WR Brody Woods was offered by Valparaiso University
- Stoney Creek 2021 DT/OG Kevarr Ellis was offered by Lake Erie College
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game
Neither team, #15 Clarkston or #19 Detroit Catholic Central was challenged in their district. The same couldn't be said for their Regional as Clarkston was on the road to #21 West Ottawa and erased a 22-6 deficit late in the second half to come back and win 29-22. Catholic Central faced off vs. a slightly favored #17 Canton and exchanged touchdowns and points with the Chiefs until Canton decided to go for a 2 point conversion instead of tying the game with a potential made PAT.
Prediction: Clarkston 17-14
Explanation: The Wolves and Shamrocks are great teams and Clarkston is slightly favored after doing just about everything in the first 3 rounds to get to this point.