- Detroit Catholic Central 2020 OLB/S/WR Easton St Clair is visiting ...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OT Nathan Frankel was offered by Culver-St...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OT Nathan Frankel received a roster spot f...
- Grand Haven 2020 OLB/RB Austin Broemer is visiting Hope on 07/17/2019
- Frankenmuth 2020 OT Jon Stone was offered by Valparaiso University
The D Zone predicts the Clarkston vs. Detroit Catholic Central game
Neither team, #15 Clarkston or #19 Detroit Catholic Central was challenged in their district. The same couldn't be said for their Regional as Clarkston was on the road to #21 West Ottawa and erased a 22-6 deficit late in the second half to come back and win 29-22. Catholic Central faced off vs. a slightly favored #17 Canton and exchanged touchdowns and points with the Chiefs until Canton decided to go for a 2 point conversion instead of tying the game with a potential made PAT.
Prediction: Clarkston 17-14
Explanation: The Wolves and Shamrocks are great teams and Clarkston is slightly favored after doing just about everything in the first 3 rounds to get to this point.