- Midland 2019 CB/RB/OLB Jordan Hicks has committed to Northwood
- Port Huron Northern 2020 DE/OLB/TE Braiden McGregor has committed t...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OC/DE/OG/DT Will Mirza received a roster s...
- Davison 2020 S/RB Caleb Smith was offered by Ferris State
- Davison 2020 WR/CB/KR/PR/S Latrell Fordham was offered by Ferris State
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Dakota game
Region 4, District 1:
The #3 ranked Chippewa Valley Big Reds welcome their bitter rivals, #12 Dakota on Friday night for a game that should just shutdown the area. The schools are separated by just 4 miles and Chippewa Valley is coming off of a 24-17 win over Dakota from the regular season, Chippewa Valley currently holds a 3 game winning-streak in the series. This might be one of the biggest games in the rivalry as #1 Cass Tech is likely the winners next opponent.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 7.