- West Bloomfield 2021 CB/WR Maxwell Hairston is visiting Bowling Gre...
- Godwin Heights 2021 DE/OT Ru’Quan Buckley was offered by Michigan
- Teams who are ranked that are still in the 2019 playoffs
- Southfield A&T 2021 DE/OT Caleb Banks was offered by Michigan
- Traverse City Central 2020 QB/WR/CB Peyton Smith is visiting Sagina...
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Dakota game
Region 4, District 1:
The #3 ranked Chippewa Valley Big Reds welcome their bitter rivals, #12 Dakota on Friday night for a game that should just shutdown the area. The schools are separated by just 4 miles and Chippewa Valley is coming off of a 24-17 win over Dakota from the regular season, Chippewa Valley currently holds a 3 game winning-streak in the series. This might be one of the biggest games in the rivalry as #1 Cass Tech is likely the winners next opponent.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 7.