- Brighton 2020 DE/DT/OLB Andrew Zuccaro is visiting Hope on 03/29/2019
- Warren Mott 2020 RB/S Curtis Hamilton received a roster spot from A...
- Brighton 2020 OT/DT Nathan Hoffman was offered by Air Force Falcons
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 S/WR Owen Bollaert received a roster spot ...
- Erie Mason 2021 QB/RB Noah Beaudrie was offered by Missouri Baptist
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1