- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp has committed to Grand Valley State
- West Ottawa 2021 WR/S/TE Blake Bosma has committed to Western Michigan
- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Blanc 2022 RB Ihson (elijah) Jackson-Anderson was offered by ...
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore was offered by Oregon
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1