- Port Huron Northern 2020 DE/OLB/TE Braiden McGregor was offered by ...
- Fordson 2022 WR Antonio Gates Jr. was offered by Kentucky
- West Bloomfield 2022 WR/CB Kyle Johnson is visiting Michigan on 01/...
- Clarkston 2019 WR/OLB Max Nicklin was offered by Findlay
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes is visiting Michigan on 01...
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1