- Saginaw Nouvel 2024 QB Preston Otter is visiting Yale on 07/09/2022
- West Bloomfield 2024 CB/WR Jamir Benjamin was offered by Massachusetts
- Linden 2023 MLB/OLB/RB/LS Bryce Eliuk has committed to Eastern Mich...
- West Bloomfield 2024 CB/WR Jamir Benjamin was offered by Penn State
- Southfield A&T 2024 QB Isaiah Marshall was offered by Massachusetts
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1