- Ecorse 2021 CB/S Darryl Cooper received a roster spot from Concordia
- Orchard Lake Saint Mary's 2021 DE/TE Nick Williams was offered by B...
- The D Zone's Top 200 Michigan High School Week 6 Football Rankings
- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata received a roster spot from Adrian
- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata is visiting Alma on 11/03/2020
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1