- Detroit King 2021 RB Justin Whyte has committed to Albion
- Taylor 2021 QB Xenico Evans is visiting North Park on 04/24/2021
- East Lansing 2022 RB Asher Gregory was offered by Northwood
- New Boston Huron 2022 WR/S Isaac Smith was offered by Siena Heights
- East Lansing 2021 OLB/S Conner Long received a preferred walk-on fr...
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1