- Mona Shores 2026 DT DAaron Washington Jr. was offered by Alabama
- Cass Tech 2024 DE/TE Noah Bishop was offered by Western Michigan
- West Bloomfield 2025 WR/S Elisha Durham is visiting Wisconsin on 10...
- Parma Western 2025 LS/S/WR Coby Tripp is visiting Eastern Michigan ...
- Northville 2025 QB Michael Cygan is visiting Miami-OH on 10/21/2023
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1