- 2022 S/CB/RB Myles Rowser was offered by Notre Dame
- DeWitt 2021 OG/DE Conner Pochert received a roster spot from Trine
- South Lyon East 2021 QB/RB/WR/MLB/S Ayden Oliver is visiting Heidel...
- Clarkston 2021 OG Rocco Spindler has committed to University of Not...
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central 2022 S/WR/MLB Nolan Ziegler was offer...
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1