- Avondale 2021 RB David Holloman had the longest Broad Jump at The D...
- Westland John Glenn 2020 OT/DT/LS Kayleb Parker is visiting Olivet ...
- Waterford Mott 2019 CB/WR/KR Kobe Myers is visiting Penn State on 0...
- Detroit Cody 2020 S/WR Josh Wiley was offered by Eastern Kentucky
- Fraser 2020 TE/DE Austin Churley is visiting Hillsdale on 04/13/2019
The D Zone predicts the Chippewa Valley vs. Belleville game
Division 1, Semi-Final #2 at Troy Athens
#3 Chippewa Valley has breezed their way through 3 straight playoff games, winning by a combined score of 127-24, things will get tougher for the Big Reds with #4 Belleville who had their biggest playoff challenge last week vs. #7 West Bloomfield. BHS completed a 4th quarter comeback to win 13-10.
There are 13 Division 1 players in this game.
Chippewa Valley will be making their 4th appearance in the semi-final as they hold a 1-2 record in semi-final games. Their most recent appearance was 2003.
This will be Belleville's first appearance in the semi-final.
Prediction: Chippewa Valley by 1