- Allendale 2020 RB/QB/WR/KR/PR/OLB/S Owen Burk has committed to Air ...
- Greenville 2020 MLB/RB Sam Plate has committed to Grand Valley State
- Wyandotte Roosevelt 2020 WR/S Hayden Loya was offered by Butler
- Port Huron Northern 2020 MLB Austin Eagle was offered by Arizona Ch...
- Chelsea 2020 WR/CB/KR Vinny Yado was offered by Trinity International
The D Zone predicts the Catholic Central vs. Lakeland & Belleville vs. Canton game
District 1 - #19 Detroit Catholic Central at Lakeland: Both teams cruised in their Round 1 playoff games. Both teams style of play is physical and in your face, so it will be interesting to see how Lakeland responds to playing a similar team to them. Catholic Central has been in this situation before, they haven't lost this early in the playoffs since 2008 to an elite Livonia Stevenson team.
Prediction: Catholic Central 17-3
District 2 - #17 Canton at #5 Belleville: This game by some is considered one of the best in the state and for good reason. Belleville has been in absolute cruise control up until last week, they beat Salem 17-7 so they'll need to be prepared for a strong Canton team who has the pieces necessary to keep Belleville's defense on the field longer and wear them down, while keeping the Tigers quick strike offense on the bench. Canton didn't fare well vs. the last athletic team they faced in Mona Shores in week 1, so it all depends if Belleville like Mona Shores can insert their game-plan into action.
Prediction: Belleville 20-13