- Fordson 2022 OT/OG/OC/DT/DE AllaMousa Asad was offered by Madonna U...
- L'Anse Creuse 2023 QB Jaiden Sanders is visiting Bowling Green Stat...
- Ionia 2022 QB Austin Hillabrandt has committed to Olivet
- Kingsford 2022 CB/WR Brody Kopp received a preferred walk-on from N...
- Romeo 2022 DT/OT Douglas Malcolm is visiting Concordia on 01/27/2022
The D Zone predicts the Canton vs. Catholic Central game
#17 Canton will host #19 Catholic Central in a battle of heavyweights. Canton is fresh off winning the toughest district in the state as they beat state-ranked teams, Saline and Belleville. Since what appears to be a fluke blowout loss in week 1, Canton has responded by winning 10 straight and is currently playing their best. Like in the years past a strong Canton team runs into Catholic Central who has beaten Canton in all 5 of their meetings. Both teams are going to run the ball straight at the other and blend in their play-action passes, so it really could come down to which team has the ball last. Canton has had a tough path getting to Round 3 so we don't see them stopping now.
Prediction: Canton 27-21