- Avondale 2024 WR/CB Eric Christoff is visiting Concordia on 09/26/2020
- BREAKING: MHSAA Announces Format Changes for 2020 Football Playoffs
- Ann Arbor Skyline 2021 S/WR Jordan Wilson was offered by Siena Heights
- West Bloomfield 2021 QB/S D. Alex Short received a roster spot from...
- Schoolcraft 2021 TE/WR Harmon DeVries received a roster spot from W...
The D Zone predicts the Brother Rice vs. Oak Park & De La Salle vs. PH Northern game
District 1 - Brother Rice at #23 Oak Park: Brother Rice just pulled off an upset over Groves this past week and will look to stay hot. Oak Park has been playing great and has all of the tools necessary to beat the state powerhouse program.
Prediction: Oak Park 19-14
District 2 - #12 De La Salle and Port Huron Northern: PH Northern has played lower quality opponents to get to this point while De La Salle has played better quality opponents to get to this point. De La Salle is probably watching film of Oak Park or Brother Rice as we speak.
Prediction: De La Salle 56-6