- Canton 2024 RB/OLB Devon Pettus received a preferred walk-on from C...
- Muskegon Reeths-Puffer 2024 TE Travis Ambrose was offered by Centra...
- De La Salle 2024 OG/DT/OC/OT Ryan Ross was offered by Ashland
- Clarkston 2024 WR/CB/S Desman Stephens has committed to Boston College
- Avondale 2024 WR/CB Eric Christoff received a roster spot from Olivet
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2