- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp was offered by Grand Valley State
- West Bloomfield 2022 RB/CB Dillon Tatum was offered by Bowling Gree...
- West Bloomfield 2022 OLB/DE/RB/TE Michael Williams II was offered b...
- River Rouge 2021 WR/KR Tayshaun Massey was offered by Siena Heights
- River Rouge 2021 WR Dejon Mayes was offered by Siena Heights
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2