- Ferris State/Montrose WR Malik Taylor Pro-Day numbers
- Avondale 2020 RB/MLB/OLB/WR Jamason Jodway is visiting Eastern Kent...
- River Rouge 2020 RB De'Andre Bulley was offered by Bowling Green State
- Edwardsburg 2020 OG/DT Josh Priebe is visiting Michigan on 03/23/2019
- Bridgeport 2020 OC/MLB Bobby Martin is visiting Eastern Michigan on...
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2