- Muskegon 2022 DE Demetrius Walker was offered by Central Michigan
- Muskegon 2022 CB/WR Myles Walton was offered by Central Michigan
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 CB/KR Grant Hart is visiting Miami on 01/2...
- Grosse Pointe South 2020 CB/KR Grant Hart is visiting Ball State on...
- Mattawan 2019 WR/OLB Luke Johnson is visiting Saginaw Valley State ...
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2