- West Bloomfield 2024 CB/WR Jamir Benjamin was offered by Massachusetts
- Linden 2023 MLB/OLB/RB/LS Bryce Eliuk has committed to Eastern Mich...
- West Bloomfield 2024 CB/WR Jamir Benjamin was offered by Penn State
- Southfield A&T 2024 QB Isaiah Marshall was offered by Massachusetts
- Rochester 2023 WR/RB/CB Grant Calcagno received a preferred walk-on...
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2