- Holland Christian 2020 DE/OLB/LS Will King IV is visiting Charlesto...
- Country Day 2021 OT/DE Caleb Tiernan was offered by Northwestern
- Niles 2020 OT/OC/DT Nolan Garrard is visiting Valparaiso University...
- Hartland 2020 OG/OT/OC Tino Mendez is visiting Hillsdale on 10/26/2019
- Cass Tech 2021 DT Doran Ray jr was offered by Cincinnati
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2