- Midland 2019 CB/RB/OLB Jordan Hicks has committed to Northwood
- Port Huron Northern 2020 DE/OLB/TE Braiden McGregor has committed t...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OC/DE/OG/DT Will Mirza received a roster s...
- Davison 2020 S/RB Caleb Smith was offered by Ferris State
- Davison 2020 WR/CB/KR/PR/S Latrell Fordham was offered by Ferris State
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2