- East Lansing 2021 WR/CB Andrel Anthony Jr. was offered by Arkansas
- East Lansing 2021 WR/CB Andrel Anthony Jr. was offered by UNLV
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2021 DE/TE Bryce Hall was offered by Columbia
- Wyandotte Roosevelt 2021 QB Jalin Pitchford was offered by Dartmouth
- Henry Ford II 2020 WR/S/CB Christian Watson received a roster spot ...
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. West Bloomfield game
Division 1, Region 3
#4 Belleville will host #7 West Bloomfield in a key Regional Championship game. The Tigers of Belleville have cruised this year and now face the 2017 Division 1 runner-ups West Bloomfield who are hungry to get back to Ford Field and avenge last years 3-2 loss to Clarkston. The Lakers will first need to pull off the upset over the higher ranked Tigers. Belleville has set a school record with 459 points scored this year and sophomore QB Christian Dhue-Reid is one of the states most productive quarterbacks.
West Bloomfield has won the Regional once in 2017, the same year they reached the Division 1 state championship game.
Belleville will be looking to win their first Regional Championship in school history.
Prediction: Belleville by 2