- Midland 2019 CB/RB/OLB Jordan Hicks has committed to Northwood
- Port Huron Northern 2020 DE/OLB/TE Braiden McGregor has committed t...
- Cranbrook-Kingswood 2020 OC/DE/OG/DT Will Mirza received a roster s...
- Davison 2020 S/RB Caleb Smith was offered by Ferris State
- Davison 2020 WR/CB/KR/PR/S Latrell Fordham was offered by Ferris State
The D Zone predicts the Belleville vs. Monroe game
Region 3, District 2:
The #4 ranked Belleville Tigers have one last test before they play West Bloomfield or Catholic Central in the Regional Championship, that is the #75 ranked Monroe Trojans. Belleville has put away everyone in their path so far this year, Monroe has 3 losses vs. higher ranked teams and Belleville will be the best team they've played this year.
Prediction: Belleville by 17