- Lutheran High North 2021 WR/OLB Matthew Drdul received a roster spo...
- Rockford 2022 DE Kade Kostus was offered by Boston College
- Brother Rice 2021 S/WR/KR Rocco Milia was offered by Columbia
- De La Salle 2021 RB/KR/S Brett Stanley was offered by Dayton
- Henry Ford II 2021 OLB/DE Ryan Morgan was offered by Siena Heights
Notes: The D Zone's practice visit to Detroit King ahead of semi-final game
The #5 ranked, King Crusaders are looking to punch their ticket back to Ford Field after losing in last years' D2 semi-final to Detroit King. This year they'll face DeWitt who has been a contender in D3 annually for as long as we can remember.
Head Coach Tyrone Spencer has embraced the Crusaders playoff bracket which featured #16 River Rouge in Round 1 and now #17 DeWitt in the semi-final. The Crusaders are looking for a rematch with likely #2 Muskegon at 7:30 on November 24th if them and the Big Reds win on Saturday.
The Crusaders looked healthy around the board in their practice/walk-through that The D Zone observed on Friday afternoon.