- Birmingham Groves 2024 CB Zachary Rogers was offered by UMass-Boston
- Brighton 2023 QB Colin McKernan was offered by Walsh
- Stoney Creek 2024 OG/DT/LS Jacob Kropchak was offered by Marshall
- Birmingham Groves 2024 CB Zachary Rogers was offered by Marshall
- Brighton 2023 OT/OG/DT/OC Jack Storey has committed to Grand Valley...
Notes: The D Zone's practice visit to Detroit King ahead of semi-final game
The #5 ranked, King Crusaders are looking to punch their ticket back to Ford Field after losing in last years' D2 semi-final to Detroit King. This year they'll face DeWitt who has been a contender in D3 annually for as long as we can remember.
Head Coach Tyrone Spencer has embraced the Crusaders playoff bracket which featured #16 River Rouge in Round 1 and now #17 DeWitt in the semi-final. The Crusaders are looking for a rematch with likely #2 Muskegon at 7:30 on November 24th if them and the Big Reds win on Saturday.
The Crusaders looked healthy around the board in their practice/walk-through that The D Zone observed on Friday afternoon.