- West Bloomfield 2022 WR/CB Kyle Johnson is visiting Michigan on 01/...
- Clarkston 2019 WR/OLB Max Nicklin was offered by Findlay
- Harper Woods 2022 CB/RB Christion Stokes is visiting Michigan on 01...
- Muskegon 2019 OG Marquis Cooper is visiting Saginaw Valley State on...
- Monroe 2019 OLB/MLB/RB/WR Hayes Brooks is visiting Ferris State on ...
National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson impact on Michigan HS recruiting (Story)
As the two best teams in college football meet to decide this years National Champion, we take a look at the players in Michigan who have been offered by these two elite programs.
Alabama and Clemson battles:
Just two players in the entire state of Michigan hold offers from Alabama and Clemson and they are the #1 and #2 players in Michigan's class of 2020. Oak Park 2020 OG/DT Justin Rogers and Port Huron Northern 2020 TE/DE/OLB Braiden McGregor. Both Rogers and McGregor posses out of this world athleticism for their size and their on field production is maybe more impressive. Rogers is the #1 prospect in the state and not far behind is McGregor at #2.
Alabama in 2020:
Oak Park 2020 CB/S Enzo Jennings is the #4 ranked prospect in the class of 2020 and has over half of the schools in the SEC extending offers to him. Jennings should have the Crimson Tide as one of his finalists until the end.
Alabama in 2021:
Belleville 2021 OL Damon Payne is the top ranked in-state prospect in the class of 2021 with mostly every big offers besides Clemson already. The day Payne was offered by Alabama, Auburn also offered.