- Davison 2021 WR Dion Brown Jr was offered by Wayne State
- Cass Tech 2022 OG/OT Masai Reddick was offered by West Virginia
- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central 2021 WR Jace Williams has committed t...
- DeWitt 2022 WR/S Tommy McIntosh was offered by Kent State
National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson impact on Michigan HS recruiting (Story)
As the two best teams in college football meet to decide this years National Champion, we take a look at the players in Michigan who have been offered by these two elite programs.
Alabama and Clemson battles:
Just two players in the entire state of Michigan hold offers from Alabama and Clemson and they are the #1 and #2 players in Michigan's class of 2020. Oak Park 2020 OG/DT Justin Rogers and Port Huron Northern 2020 TE/DE/OLB Braiden McGregor. Both Rogers and McGregor posses out of this world athleticism for their size and their on field production is maybe more impressive. Rogers is the #1 prospect in the state and not far behind is McGregor at #2.
Alabama in 2020:
Oak Park 2020 CB/S Enzo Jennings is the #4 ranked prospect in the class of 2020 and has over half of the schools in the SEC extending offers to him. Jennings should have the Crimson Tide as one of his finalists until the end.
Alabama in 2021:
Belleville 2021 OL Damon Payne is the top ranked in-state prospect in the class of 2021 with mostly every big offers besides Clemson already. The day Payne was offered by Alabama, Auburn also offered.