- Livonia Churchill 2023 OC/DT Caleb Lebar is visiting Central Michig...
- Detroit Central 2022 RB/OLB/CB Calvin Turner was offered by Lawrenc...
- Dexter 2023 Micah Davis is visiting Michigan on 10/23/2021
- Divine Child 2023 QB Robert Lalain is visiting Toledo on 10/23/2021
- Livonia Churchill 2023 S/WR Dylan Wilczynski is visiting Michigan o...
Game Preview and Prospects The D Zone will be seeing in Almont and Algonac (Story)
This Blue Water Area Conference game was moved to Thursday from Friday and features Almont who has been consistently good and is 2 years removed from their state finals appearance. Algonac has some talent and is looking to piece stuff together after a solid stretch from 2015-2017.
Below are the prospects we're aware of entering the game. We look forward to discovering more talent.
2022 MLB/DE Brandon Hunsaker - A tackling machine who has a quick burst and quickly gets to the ball and often lays a hard hit.
2022 RB Mason Smith - Has been a key contributor since his sophomore season where he helped Almont reach the state finals. A good RB who has good vision and nice speed.
2022 S/QB Andrew Roland - Leads the rushing attack at QB, but is a really good Safety prospect who tracks the ball well and is a sure tackler.
2022 RB Daniel Wehby - Often used as a wing in their rushing attack, he's a pretty athletic player who can stretch the field and provide reliable playmaking.