- Paw Paw 2022 K Jose Valverde 51-yard FG enters MHSAA record book
- Detroit Edison 2021 WR/S Rae'Jon Lavender has committed to Northwood
- West Bloomfield 2021 P Sammy Lafata is visiting Adrian on 10/26/2020
- Grand Blanc 2021 WR/KR/PR/CB Jonah Meleski is visiting Saginaw Vall...
- Grand Rapids Christian 2021 OG/OT/DT Adam Sarjo was offered by Nort...
Due to a political rally with ex-President Barack Obama, #1 Cass Tech playoff game is postponed (Story)
The Michigan High School Football playoffs were set to begin at 4pm on Friday afternoon as the #1 ranked team in the state, Cass Tech was set to host Western International.
These plans have changed due to a spontaneous political rally that will feature the former President of the United States, Barack Obama which will be held at Cass Tech High School.
Obama will be campaigning at the rally as an endorsement for several Michigan politicians.
As for the originally scheduled game, safety as well as traffic concerns have moved the football game to noon on Saturday.
Cass Tech is looking to make their 9th straight semi-final appearance in Division 1 this year and they've only allowed 42 points this year.