- DeWitt 2021 OLB/LS/RB Blake Beachnau received a preferred walk-on f...
- Troy 2021 K/P Ryan Peluso has committed to Central Michigan
- Woodhaven 2022 S/WR Cornell Perry was offered by Syracuse
- Hemlock 2021 MLB Brayden Green has committed to Northwood
- Wyoming 2021 DT/DE Tyree Evans-Davis has committed to Trinity Inter...
Due to a political rally with ex-President Barack Obama, #1 Cass Tech playoff game is postponed (Story)
The Michigan High School Football playoffs were set to begin at 4pm on Friday afternoon as the #1 ranked team in the state, Cass Tech was set to host Western International.
These plans have changed due to a spontaneous political rally that will feature the former President of the United States, Barack Obama which will be held at Cass Tech High School.
Obama will be campaigning at the rally as an endorsement for several Michigan politicians.
As for the originally scheduled game, safety as well as traffic concerns have moved the football game to noon on Saturday.
Cass Tech is looking to make their 9th straight semi-final appearance in Division 1 this year and they've only allowed 42 points this year.