- Livonia Churchill 2021 WR/CB/PR Jordan Garcia was offered by Siena ...
- Dakota 2021 K/P/QB Kollin Kralapp was offered by Grand Valley State
- West Bloomfield 2022 RB/CB Dillon Tatum was offered by Bowling Gree...
- West Bloomfield 2022 OLB/DE/RB/TE Michael Williams II was offered b...
- River Rouge 2021 WR/KR Tayshaun Massey was offered by Siena Heights
Division 1's Group of Death has 3 - Top 20 Teams in it
If you want to win the Division 1 State Championship it is no cake walk. In the past 6 years, Division 1 has been comparable to the SEC of the NCAA in a lot of ways.
On Sunday the MHSAA released pairings and a lot of districts appear very challenging but one district contains three teams in the Top 20 of the state of Michigan.
#17 Canton will host #16 Saline, while #5 Belleville hosts Salem who reached the playoffs for the first time since 1991.
Both; Belleville, Canton, and Saline have the talent and are prepared to embark on a 5-week journey to the state finals, unfortunately the MHSAA has dropped 3 of the best teams in the state in the same district.
Belleville and Salem met to kickoff the season in 2015 and 2016, where they split their games. Saline and Canton have met in the 3 previous playoffs, Saline holds a 2-1 edge in the series.
Just how crazy is this District? If Belleville, Canton, or Saline wins the District, there's no question they are guaranteed to host whoever wins the district of Catholic Central, Lakeland, Livonia Stevenson, or Walled Lake Central in the Regionals because of Playoff Points.