- Portage Central 2022 OLB/DE/TE/MLB/LS Tyler Stolsky was offered by ...
- Grand Blanc 2022 RB Ihson (elijah) Jackson-Anderson was offered by ...
- Detroit King 2023 QB Dante Moore was offered by Oregon
- Cass Tech 2022 DT/OG Jackson Pruitt was offered by Western Michigan
- Birmingham Groves 2022 WR/CB Jaden Mangham was offered by Virginia ...
Cass Tech 2019 WR/DB's Kyron McKinney-Harper and Ormondell Dingle decommit from Central Michigan (Story)
Cass Tech 2019 WR/DB Kyron McKinnie-Harper and Cass Tech 2019 WR/S Ormondell Dingle both decommitted from Central Michigan University on Sunday evening just several hours removed from John Bonamego being let go at CMU.
The Technicians duo are two of several key pieces in the recruiting class for CMU in 2019 and their decisions were announced just 13 minutes apart on their Twitter accounts Sunday evening.
McKinnie-Harper is ranked by The D Zone as the #29 recruit in the Class of 2019 and was previously the 3rd highest MAC commit in the Class. Dingle isn't far behind at #53 overall in the state.
The Chippewa's class is now at 8 in-state commitments + 1 preferred walk-on commit.
The "Early National Signing Day Period" is less than a month away.